Fertility and Pregnancy Reflexology Specialist in Central London & Bath
I am a fully qualified reflexologist and Indian head masseuse and my belief is that all aspects of life must be considered to reach optimum health and wellbeing. So when treating clients, I take into account all lifestyle factors and then tailor each treatment accordingly, always placing an emphasis on relaxation.
Why I became a reflexologist
After completing a degree in Literary Studies & Social Sciences, I worked in a number of unfulfilling jobs. Each role brought little job satisfaction so I took some time out to travel and see what more the world had to offer. When I got back, I found myself refreshed and determined to find another path. I found it with complementary medicine and, in 2005, I qualified as a reflexologist and Indian head masseuse. With over a decade of experience, i have a special interest in supporting women and men with fertility issues, women through pregnancy, postnatally and with women's health issues.
I studied at the London School of Reflexology and have completed the following training and accreditations:
- Level 3 diploma in foot reflexology
- Reflexology diploma in preconception, pregnancy, and post-natal care
- Post graduate certificate in advanced spinal reflexology
- Diploma in Indian head massage
- Diploma in advanced hand reflexology
- Certificate in precision reflexology from the School of Precision Reflexology
- Reproflexology for pre-conceptual care and assisted conception with Barbara Scott of Seren Natural Fertility
- Auricular reflexology
- Baby and toddler reflexology – teaching parents, relatives and carers
By continually updating my skills and attending workshops or seminars, I feel able to offer my clients the latest support and information. One area of particular interest is ‘Ayurveda for pregnancy‘, run by the Ayurveda Pura Academy in London.
Since qualifying in 2005, I have been actively involved in the field of reflexology:
- Assistant tutored at the London School of Reflexology
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists (AOR) and the Association of Reproductive Reflexologists (ARR)
- Listed with the government-approved CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
- Formerly joint area group leader of the Central London Area Group for the AOR
- Formerly held a place on the Association of Reproductive Reflexologists Committee
I am a qualified emergency first aider, holding an “appointed persons in the work place” certificate. I am a qualified display screen risk assessor in line with Health and Safety Executive regulations, which means I can include office ergonomics within my holistic approach. I also hold full malpractice and Public Liability insurance. If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to get in touch.